Admissions Requirements • Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international applicants
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university, possess strong GRE or GMAT test scores, and demonstrate knowledge of the arts or business management or both.
Applicants are encouraged to complete the graduate program application from the University's Graduate School. General cost of attendance information is available from the office of Financial Aid.
Required Application Documentation
• A 500-word personal statement explaining the applicant's motivation for studying arts leadership. The essay should include the applicant's career goals and work experience, and how they have informed his or her decision to apply to the program.
• Three (3) letters of recommendation
• One (1) copy of official transcripts
• The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores
Applications Accepted on a rolling basis (applications received by January 1 will receive priority consideration)
Click here to apply online.
• Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for international applicants